One of my husband's favorite meals is baked ranch chicken with a parmesan and cheddar cheese crust. It's pretty easy to make and tastes amazing. All you need are some thin sliced chicken breasts, a bottle of ranch dressing, a ranch seasoning packet, shredded parm., and shredded cheddar cheese. Start off by seasoning the chicken with a little salt and pepper and while that marinates you can make your cheesy topping. In a bowl mix one ranch packet, a 1/2 cup of parm. cheese and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and set aside. Pour the Ranch dressing in a bowl big enough so that you can dunk the chicken in it. Prepare a sheet pan (I like to cover the whole thing in foil for easy cleanup). Dunk all of the pieces of chicken in the ranch and place on the sheet pan. Once finished, grab your cheese mixture and cover the top of all the slices. Bake for 40 minutes at 375 and enjoy. These pair really well with white rice, but we're low carbers in our home so I substitute for cauliflower rice and it tastes just as amazing!
Gratitude On this last day of the blogging challenge I woke up feeling grateful. Grateful for the opportunity to participate in this challenge that forces me to find small parts of my day that stick out just enough to write about it. Grateful for waking up on this beautiful island on day two if our spring break vacation. Grateful for all the people I have around me everyday. Grateful for the opportunity I get to sit with the little humans and enhance their already wonderful minds. Grateful for my beautiful little family. And most importantly, grateful for this wonderful life.
Makes my mouth water.
ReplyDeleteMy comment didn't post! Basically, I said that I now have two new chicken recipes from this month. Can't wait to try yours out!
ReplyDeleteI can never bake chicken and have it taste decent (always too dry). But this sounds like it might actually work even for me!
ReplyDelete