With spring break a week ahead I have started to noticed my kiddos have turned into squiggly worms. Who can blame their bright and shiny faces as they look out the window on this bright and sunny day thinking about all the fun they will have a recess. In order to give them a teeny break before coming back to earth (reading) I let them chat about what they were going to do over break and it worked like a charm. Just one or two minutes of chatting and then to reading land we went.
Gratitude On this last day of the blogging challenge I woke up feeling grateful. Grateful for the opportunity to participate in this challenge that forces me to find small parts of my day that stick out just enough to write about it. Grateful for waking up on this beautiful island on day two if our spring break vacation. Grateful for all the people I have around me everyday. Grateful for the opportunity I get to sit with the little humans and enhance their already wonderful minds. Grateful for my beautiful little family. And most importantly, grateful for this wonderful life.
Love the image of squiggly worms! Yes, everyone is ready for spring break.
ReplyDeleteSquiggly worms longing to be outside - great image. I know how they feel, too. Good luck keeping them down to earth for the next few days before your break!
ReplyDeleteI think teachers feel that way too! I also find that a little chatter time helps my students settle down again.
ReplyDeleteHello!!!
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing today, I guess your are doing well?
My name is Victoria, i was diagnosed of multiple diseases, herpes virus was among and i was meant to take drugs as prescribed by the medical doctors. One day, i came across a post on the internet that says, there is a solution to almost all your problems that there is a cure for herpes Virus then i tried it and it work perfectly. Contact the Doctor so that you can differentiate between Doctors.
E-mail: adeolasolutioncentre@yahoo.com E-mail: adeolasolutioncentre@gmail.com Call or whatsApp: +2348109528419