During one of my groups this afternoon, we were going to start dictated writing and one of my students yells; "Writing is good for your health!" I, of course, let him know he was absolutely right. It got me thinking about blogging. Blogging has been such a wonderful experience and outlet that I have been looking forward to every day. This is the first year that I have joined the blogging challenge and I have truly enjoyed the experience and really do believe that it has been good for my health.
Gratitude On this last day of the blogging challenge I woke up feeling grateful. Grateful for the opportunity to participate in this challenge that forces me to find small parts of my day that stick out just enough to write about it. Grateful for waking up on this beautiful island on day two if our spring break vacation. Grateful for all the people I have around me everyday. Grateful for the opportunity I get to sit with the little humans and enhance their already wonderful minds. Grateful for my beautiful little family. And most importantly, grateful for this wonderful life.
I'm so glad that you have been taking part in the SOL challenge this year. You have SO much to offer through your posts . I'm excited to read them all.
ReplyDelete